We pride ourselves on the high standard of our recruitment policy and procedures. At Accord Recruitment we regularly undertake monitoring of our procedures and the service we provide. We take on board all comments from clients and members of staff to ensure our organisations success.
Please use the links below to download the candidate registration form. Complete the registration form and return it to us either by e-mail to email@example.com, by fax on 01517929148, or by post to 50 Prescot Road, Fairfield, Liverpool, L7 0JA. We will contact you to arrange an interview. Alternatively you can apply online by clicking here.
Nursing and Care: Click here to download our Nursing and Care registration form.
Office Personnel: Click here to download our commercial registration form.
Industrial: Click here to download our Industrial and hospitality registration form.
Our in-depth registration procedure operates within equal opportunities policy and therefore screens all applicants to make sure that they have the specific skills, qualifications and experience to match client needs.
All carers are required to bring in the following proof of identification.
- NI Card or Work Permit if not shown in the passport
- P45 (or requirements to complete P46)
- Provide relevant certificates
- Proof of ID - Driving Licence and Passport
- CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) where appropriate
- Names and address of two referees
- Proof of address - e.g. gas/electricity bill
- Passport photograph (2 copies)